To better assist you with your orders, Duties and Taxes are already included and there won't be any additional charge upon shipping.
How Do I Shop metierlondon.com?
To make a purchase from metier.com you do not need to register, however we suggest you create an account to access exclusive areas and services dedicated to our customers.
To easily browse our catalog, select a category from the navigation menu. To find something more specific, use the website search option.
On each product page, you will find all available sizes and colours, a description and the composition of each item.
How To Order
- From the product page, select the desired colour and size
- Add the product to your shopping bag
- Once you have finished shopping, click on shopping bag
- Select a shipping method and a payment method
- Check that all information entered is correct, and click place order
What Are the Benefits of Creating an Account?
- Store multiple shipping and billing addresses to expedite your checkout experience
- Easily access your current order details and shopping history
- Save credit card information to check out more quickly
My Order Is Not being Accepted. Why?
Please be sure that the address you are entering in the “billing” field is the address registered with your bank and the address where you receive your bank statement. If your order is still not accepted, please contact your bank and then contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Returned items must conform to our returns policy:
- You may request a return no later than 14 days after you receive the order. After this time we cannot guarantee that we will accept the order for refund;
- Once your return has been received and it complies with our returns policy, we will refund you by your original payment method
- We strongly advise all customers to check products thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging
- Items must be returned undamaged and unused with their original tags
- Items must be returned in the original boxes and dust bags provided to ensure the necessary protection when in transit
- If the item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If the security tag is removed, then the returned item will not comply with the returns policy and will not be refunded
- We cannot accept returns on monogrammed or made to order items.
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the cost of shipping when using our free collections service.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I Return an Item?
You have 14 days from receiving your order to return your item(s) for a full refund. You must return your item(s) in the original boxes and dust bags provided, and inside a protective shipping box. If a tag was included with the product, do not remove this. We cannot accept returns if the tag is missing. We do not accept returns on monogrammed or made to order products.
You may return your item(s) in person to our store at 59 South Audley Street, London, W1K 2QN or via a DHL returns service. Métier London offers a free DHL collection service to all customers. Please note that we can only collect returns from the same country to which your order was delivered.
Please return your unwanted item(s) within 14 days of delivery, for a refund.
You can return your online order using our free DHL returns service or return in person to our flagship store at 59 South Audley Street, London, W1K 2QN.
Follow these steps to return your order:
- Please email email@example.com with the product(s) you would like to return, your order number and which items you would like to return.
- Please also let us know if you would prefer to return your item(s) via DHL or in person to 59 South Audley Street.
- We will email you with a Returns form for any returnable items. Please fill this form out and include it inside your shipment.
- We will also email you a prepaid DHL Air Waybill (AWB).
- Prepare your shipment in the original boxes and dust bags provided, and inside a protective shipping box. If a tag was included with the product, do not remove this. We cannot accept returns if the tag is missing. We do not accept returns on monogrammed or made to order products.
- Please call your local DHL office to arrange a collection or bring it directly to 59 South Audley Street.
Within 2 working days of receiving your return, we will e-mail you to confirm your return complies with our returns policy. At that time, we will refund you back to your original payment method. Please allow up to 7 working days for your refund to appear in your bank. Returned items will be refunded excluding any delivery charges.
Please note that you have 30 days to contact us upon the pickup of your return to ensure that we have acknowledged it and received the Product. If you contact us after this 30 days period, we cannot guarantee a refund.
- We will not accept returned items, if they appear to have been used, have their original tags removed or are not returned in their original packaging.
- Please check your product thoroughly upon receipt, before removing any tags. If the item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If the security tag is removed then the returned item will not comply with the returns policy and will not be refunded
What Payment Methods Does Métier Accept?
Worldwide we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Paypal. Some cards may require authorisation from the issuing bank.
What Currency Can I Pay In?
The currency will be set according to your shipping country, and displayed at checkout.
We offer complimentary worldwide shipping via DHL Express. All services make deliveries between Monday and Friday 8am–6pm. We also offer a free Collect In Store service. Please note that some services may not be available in all countries. A signature will be required upon delivery.
UK: Delivery usually within 1–2 working days.
Europe and USA: Delivery usually within 2–4 working days.
Rest of the world: Delivery usually within 3–7 working days.
We will dispatch your order within 1 working day.
If you would like to change your shipping address or delivery time after you have placed your order, please request it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you. If the new address is out of the postal code service area, we will offer you alternative shipping options. Please include your order reference number to expedite the process.
Please note we are unable to process any changes after dispatch.
After placing an order, you will receive an email acknowledgment. This will be followed by another email which will contain your tracking information, once we have verified your payment details and approved your order for shipping.
In the event of a problem in processing your order, you will receive an email detailing the issue and possibly requesting further information.
You can check the shipping status on DHL with the provided tracking number.
Shipping times will vary. Please refer to our shipping section for more information. Métier cannot take responsibility for delays due to customs clearance or payment transaction.
Please note that you have 30 days upon the dispatch of your order to contact us should you not receive it. If you contact us after this 30-day period, we cannot guarantee your refund.
We're pleased to offer personalisation for a selection of our pieces, allowing you to add up to three initials to your style and make it uniquely yours.
We offer an elegant foil hot stamp in silver or gold as a complementary service, or a hand painted monogram in a choice of colours for an addtional $40.00 per item. Simply select 'Show personalisation options' on the product when shopping on our website or ask one of our team in store for details. Please allow 1-2 weeks for hand painted monograms in additon to our normal delivery time and note that all personalised items are non-returnable.
Bring Our Flagship to Your Home
Our at home shopping service is available for customers located in London (zones 1, 2 & 3).
We only accept card payments as part of this service and do not offer goods on consignment.
Our regular return and exchange policy applies.
Our team will deliver the goods wearing personal protective equipment for your safety.
Exotic leather goods are excluded from at home shopping, however, we would be more than happy to bring swatches upon request.
Métier is a luxury leather goods house that enhances the life and work of the modern-day man and woman. Anchored by a modular collection of timeless pieces, we believe purposeful design can transform daily experiences. Each bag is handcrafted in Italy, marrying timeless tradition and exceptional attention to detail with a profound understanding of the way that we live now.